Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,046 sqft, $340/sqft
New Construction. Modern Urban Take On Traditional Boston Brownstone Style Residence. Multi-Level Floor Plan Has High Ceilings, Large Windows For Lots Of Natural Light, Elevator, Solar, Large Patio - Perfect For Entertaining and Gracious Everyday Living. Over 4000 Square Feet. Large Great Room With West Facing View, Kitchen With Island and Plenty Of Counter Space, Family Room, Four Bedrooms Plus Study and Exercise Room. Master Suite With Private Deck, Large Walk In Closet and Spa Like Bath With Soaking Tub and Double Shower. Two Car Attached Garage Plus Detached Single Car Garage Off Of Alley. So Much Thought Put Into Designing This Home To Be A Comfortable Oasis In The Heart Of Littleton. Walk To Shops/Restaurants and Parks; Three Blocks From Sterne Park, Six Blocks To Light Rail, Seven Blocks To Downtown. Will Be Spectacular When Complete. Call For More Information.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,046 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,570 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 910 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,446 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 9227613
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Windermere Gallups
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Elevator,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Moody
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by LEADING PROPERTY GROUP
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.