Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,767 sqft, $231/sqft
Nestled In The Foothills On Littleton, This Home Is Situated In The North Ranch Of The Ken Caryl Valley. Open Space Is Your Back Yard! The Views Are Amazing, Surrounded By Red Rock Formations and Wild Life, This Home Boasts 6 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms. Large Kitchen Designed For Entertaining With Stainless Appliances, Double Ovens, and Tons Of Storage. New Anderson Windows On Back Of Home, Tile Roof With Lighting Rods, Brand New No Maintenance Deck With Custom Flagstone Patio In Back. New Driveway An Garage Floor, Fenced Dog Area, and Custom Water Feature. Master Suite With Large Master Bath. Solarium That Is Wired For A Hot Tub and Finished Basement Space With Additional Bedroom and Bathroom. Vaulted Ceilings, Beautiful Hardwood Flooring, Central Vac System and Mudroom Off Garage With A Wet Sink. Make This Home Yours Today, Absolutely Stunning Location!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,767 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,383 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,284 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 18,077 sqft (0.41 acres)
- MLS ID: 4749023
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: North Ranch of Ken Caryl
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Master Suite,Utility Sink
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Downdraft,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Bradford
- Junior High: Bradford
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.