Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,404 sqft, $411/sqft
One Of The Best Land Lots Available In This Area! Original Homestead Property Passed Down Through Generations- This Beautiful 2.45 Acre Lot Is Surrounded By Close To 24 Acres Of Land This Family Sold To South Surburban To Designate As Open Space, Which So Many People Today Benefit So Greatly From. This Lot Now Has Designated Open Space On Both The Adjacent North and East Sides Of The Property, and Lining This Lot Along The South Side Is The Highline Canal. Paved Franklin Street Provides Access To Property. Custom House On The Property Offers Amazing Views and Tranquility- Update/Renovate Off This Existing Home, Re-Build Your Dream Home, Or Possible Site For Re-Development Up To 4 Lots. The House Features 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and Attached 2 Car Garage. Very Well Maintained Property, Shows Great! Explore The Possibilities- This Is Truly A Special Place!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,404 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,893 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (106,722 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8339395
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Franklin Meadows
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1963
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Double Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Gutters
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by Madison & Company Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.