Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,112 sqft, $182/sqft
An Awesome Single Side Of Duplex Conversion Located Just Minutes To Old Town Littleton. This Unit Has New Paint, New Gutters, New Kitchen Cabinets, and Quartz Countertops As Well As An Undermount Sink and Brand New Stainless Appliance Package. Home Has Brand New Carpet and Newer Tile. Both Bathrooms Have Been Fully Updated In The Last Two Years. Newer Furnace, Air-Conditioning and Water Heater. The Home Also Has A Very New Window Package and 5-Year Roof Certification. This Has A Condo Dec and Legal But It Is A Single Family Attached Home At The Garage Side, So Only Two Units In The Hoa and No Real Living Area Common Walls. Beautiful and Private Yard With A Covered Patio, Perfect For Outside Entertaining and Your Dog. Great Find For Littleton In The Under $400k Price Band, With All The Things You Are Looking For. Take A Look At The Pictures and Set Your Showing.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,112 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,954 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,056 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 4592628
- On Market: 18 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Adams Acres
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Other Multi-unit
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Pantry,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Gutters
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Moody
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by MB METRO BROKERS REALTY OASIS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.