Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,345 sqft, $309/sqft
Gorgeous Views Of The Mountains & The Denver Skyline. Pristine 3-Story Rowhome In A Brand New Littleton Subdivision Near Shopping, Dining, and Easy Access To C-470. Built In 2017, The Kitchen Sparkles With Newer Stainless Steel Appliances, Slab Granite Counters, A Large Island, and Lots Of Storage Space In Soft-Close Cabinets. There Are 9' Ceilings Throughout The Main Living Areas, and All Baths Include Slab Granite Counters As Well. Move-In Ready, Surrounded By Parks and Restaurants, Easy Access To 470 That Will Take You To The Mountain Or Airport, and A Straight Shot On Broadway To Downtown Denver.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,345 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,345 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 7964641
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Littleton Village Rep 3
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Other Multi-unit
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Electric Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Security System,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Professional Landscaping
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.