Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,097 sqft, $137/sqft
Fantastic Home On Nearly 1/2 Acre Backing To Open Space In Cul-De-Sac Location*hardwood Floors On Main Level*gourmet Kitchen With Granite Countertops and Ss Appliances With Breakfast Bar and Nook*spacious Dining Room With Access To The Outdoor Patio*private Master Suite With Sitting Area, Beautiful 2 Sided Fireplace, Large Walk In Closet and 5 Piece Bath*lower Level Has A Media Room and Powder Bath*basement Has An Extra Bedroom and Bath and An Exercise/Hobby Room*sold As Is*buyer To Verify Sf, Tax and Hoa*property Was Under Contract and Previous Buyer Did Not Move Forward*bring All Offers!!!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,097 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,738 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 800 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 17,380 sqft (0.40 acres)
- MLS ID: 5157192
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Roxborough Park
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch,Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by RE/MAX Alliance
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.