Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,430 sqft, $147/sqft
Spectacular, Open Ranch Style Home In Belvedere * Large Master Suite On Main Floor With 5-Piece Bathroom * Formal Dining Off Entry Foyer * Vaulted Ceilings With Tray Lighting * Private Community Dock With Electric Boats Permitted * Premier Neighborhood * Full Basement With Media Room & Hot Tub * Basement Windows With Stone Landscaped Egress For Walkout Feel * Spacious Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets, Wine Chiller, Granite Counters and Large Eating Space With Exit To Patio - Entertainers Dream! * Side Three-Garage Garage With Additional Off Street Parking * Very Well Maintained * Fabulous House, Fabulous Price That Reflects The Opportunity For Cosmetic Updating.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,430 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,240 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,215 sqft
- Lot size: 18,014 sqft (0.41 acres)
- MLS ID: 6511523
- On Market: 5 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Belvedere
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Bedroom,Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Unknown
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Game Room,Hot Tub/Spa,Jack & Jill Bath
- Litchen Appliances: Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Grant Ranch E-8
- Junior High: Grant Ranch E-8
- High School: John F. Kennedy
Listing by MB SUMMERS REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.