Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,344 sqft, $151/sqft
Terrific Floor Plan...Good Bones! Perfect Family Home Ready For Personal Updates & Touches! Quiet Cul-De-Sac W/Well Maintained Homes & Lots Of Pride Of Ownership! Hardwood Floors Entry, Hallway, Living Room, Dining Room, Study/Bedroom Main Level! Large Open Kitchen W/Hardwood Cabinets, Granite Tops, Stainless Appliances! Oversized Family Room W/Full Wall Tumbled Brick Fireplace! Expanded Master Suite...Three Additional Bedroooms On Same Level...Ceiling Fans! Huge Finished Basement Rec Room, 3/4 Bath, Bedroom, & Lots Of Storage! Large Private Backyard W/21'x14' Covered Deck, Additional Concrete Patio, & Sports Court! Columbine Knolls Is An Exceptional Community...Community Pool Close... Walking Distance....Amazing Location! Easy In & Easy Out...Seven Parks Within Minutes! Jefferson County Schools...All Close Within Walking Distance! Welcome Home!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,344 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,291 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,036 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,505 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 8227915
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Columbine
- Neighborhood: COLUMBINE KNOLLS
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1972
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Playground Area,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Normandy
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by JACK FINE PROPERTIES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.