Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,866 sqft, $172/sqft
Come Check Out This Stunning Richmond Home Built In 2017!! This 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom With Office Ranch Is Located In The Quiet Neighborhood Of Littleton Village! Talk About Having All The Best Upgrades From Hardwoods Throughout The Main Floor, To A Beautiful Kitchen With Upgraded Granite, Beautiful White Cabinets, and Stainless Steel Appliances! Come Get Cozy By The Fireplace During The Winter, Or Sit On You Covered Patio During The Sunny Colorado Days! Maintenance Free Back Yard With Astroturf and Led Lighting! Finished Basement With Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, and Another Family Room! You Won't Want To Miss This Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,866 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,473 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,927 sqft
- Lot size: 5,621 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 9868442
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Littleton Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Sump Pump
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Gas Valve,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Satellite Dish,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.