Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,778 sqft, $132/sqft
This Home Was Appraised At $520k Last Year!! You Are Walking Into Instant Equity! This Coveted Columbine Knolls House Is One You Won™t Want To Miss...2666 Sq Ft Above Grade and Another 1100 In The Finished Basement! Directly Across From Normadny Elementary, Making Drop Off and Pick Up A Breeze! Plenty Of Room To Wine + Dine Guests and It Has Bedrooms and Bathrooms Galore. Three Large Living Spaces, A Built-In Bar, 2 Laundry Spaces, 2 Car Attached Garage, Main Floor Office, Amazing Backyard Complete With Treehouse That Is Sure To Entertain The Littles, and New Roof + Carpet Throughout! Schools Are All Within Walking Distance, Great Shopping + Restaurants Nearby...You Are Going To Love Living In Littleton!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,778 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,222 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,112 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 11,178 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 5459813
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Columbine
- Neighborhood: Columbine Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1971
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Normandy
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by West and Main Homes Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.