Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,697 sqft, $160/sqft
This Stunning Home, Located At The End Of A Cul-De-Sac, Has Been Meticulously Remodeled and Infused With A Modern Vibe. The Clean, Crisp Interior Is Complimented With Large Windows That Provide Spectacular Views Of Both The Mountains and Denver While Spacious Main Rooms Flow Effortlessly For Large-Scale Entertaining Yet Provide A Cozy Sense Of Intimacy For Small Gatherings. An Open Kitchen and Eating Space Adjoin The Inviting Sitting Area and Give Access To The Large Deck and Stunning Views. The Main Level Offers A Master Suite With Relaxing Ambiance and Private Deck Along With 2 Additional Bedrooms and Full Bath. A Large Walk-Out Lower Level Provides Spaces To Suite All Needs With 2 Additional, Spacious Bedrooms and Large Recreation Room. Character Defining Features Such As Beautiful Hardwood Floors On The Main Level, Designer Paint Colors and Expansive Outdoor Living Areas Can Be Found Throughout, Creating A Home That Is Exceptional Yet Low-Key and Unpretentious.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,697 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,113 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,306 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 17,555 sqft (0.40 acres)
- MLS ID: 9722263
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Roxborough Park
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Disposal,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Lighting,Patio,Sprinkler System
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.