Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,151 sqft, $223/sqft
Beautifully Updated One-Of-A-Kind Luxury Ranch. Large Open Floor Plan; Very High Ceilings, Open Rooms, Incredible Custom Kitchen Open To Great Room. Come See The Custom Updates Just Completed Including New Interior Paint, New Lighting Fixtures, New Carpet and New Tile Flooring. Full Custom Finished Lower Level Is A Rare Garden Level Flooded With Light From Large Above-Grade Windows. 4800 Finished Square Feet. Quiet Cul-De-Sac. Hoa Maintains All Outside Landscaping and Stain and Paint On Exterior As Well As Snow and Trash Removal. This Luxury Patio Home Community Backs To New State-Of-The Art Columbine Country Club, Is Minutes From Old Downtown Littleton and Light Rail As Well As Miles Of Trails Along The South Platte. Immediate Possession. Note Staging and Staging Photos In Some Rooms.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,151 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,779 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,546 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 6,757 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 7344635
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Columbine Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2004
- Builder: Sheffield Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Wilder
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Heritage
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.