Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,138 sqft, $215/sqft
This Home Is Steps From Arrowhead Golf Course and You Can Access One Of The Neighborhood Walking Paths From The Backyard! The Great Room/Formal Dining Room Combination Is Vaulted With Large Windows For Lots Of Natural Light! In The Main Floor Study There Are Art Shelves Along The Vaulted Ceiling. The Kitchen Is Open To The Family Room Perfect For Everyday Living and Entertaining. There Are Some Newer Stainless Appliances. The Master Suite Is On The Main and Has Been Updated Including A Brand New Shower and Petrified Wood Bowl Sinks. Off The Family Room There Is A Lovely Walled Flagstone Patio Area With Views Of The Red Rocks. On The Lower Level There Is A Recreation Room Perfect For Movie Watching. There Are 2 Additional Bedrooms and A Full Bath On This Level. The Laundry Room Is Conveniently Located Right At The Bottom The Stairs. There Is An Oversized 3 Car Garage For All Of Your Toys Too!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,138 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,064 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 12,197 sqft (0.28 acres)
- MLS ID: 7125498
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Roxborough Park
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Raised Ranch
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by RE/MAX Edge
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.