Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,922 sqft, $152/sqft
Wonderfully Comfortable Brick Ranch Home In The Desirable Mountain Rangeview Neighborhood. 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms On Main Level With Open Layout and Lots Of Square Footage. The Partially Finished Garden Level Basement Has Family Room and 1 Bedroom With Lots Of Unfinished Space For You To Design Your Way. One Owner. Well Maintained. Interior Needs Updating, But Great Potential With Lots Of Square Footage. Amazing Park-Like Backyard With Stamped Concrete and Partially Covered Patio On Over A Half Acre. Attached 3 Car Garage. Motivated Seller! Bring All Offers! Offering Lease/Option. Will Accept Bit Coin.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,922 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,742 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,980 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 27,966 sqft (0.64 acres)
- MLS ID: 5648024
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Mountain Rangeview
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 7
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1981
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Field
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by Denver Realty Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.