Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 7,331 sqft, $327/sqft
Custom Inspired Frank Lloyd Wright Prairie Home In The Gated Community Of The Polo Reserve Situated On A Private Park-Like Setting. Sun Filled Open and Spacious Floor Plan, Main Floor Master Retreat, Beautiful Great Room With Incredible Indoor and Outdoor Living, and A Gourmet Kitchen With Attached Hearth Room. Lower Level Perfect For Entertaining Complete With Wet Bar and Exercise Room. Upstairs Oasis W/ Private Balcony and Sitting Room. All Bedrooms Have En-Suite Baths. South Facing Lot Is Covered Under A Canopy Of Mature Trees Providing Lush Privacy Even Throughout The Winter Months. Offering Easy Access To The South Platte River Trail System and The Impressive Polo Fields For The Outdoor Enthusiasts.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 7,331 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,079 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,338 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 40,075 sqft (0.92 acres)
- MLS ID: 8092430
- On Market: 9 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Polo Reserve
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1996
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 5 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Bedroom,Great Room,Kitchen,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Front Porch,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Wilder
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Heritage
Listing by KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.