Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,062 sqft, $203/sqft
This Tastefully Upgraded Home Features A Renovated Kitchen With Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Appliances and New Cabinets. Both Baths Have Been Beautifully Updated. New Hardwood Floors Run Throughout The Main Living Room and Kitchen. High Ceilings Boast Exposed Beams. The Family Room Hosts A Gas Fireplace For Those Chilly Nights. The Basement Is Finished With A 3rd Non-Conforming Bedroom. The Expansive and Well Maintained Backyard Is Great For Entertaining With A Garden Area, New Pergola, New Concrete Patio and A Hot Tub! The Upstairs Master Bedroom Has A Walk Out Deck To Enjoy Those Summer Mornings. New Exterior Paint, New Interior Doors Throughout, Newer Carpet and Paint. Located In The Heart Of Columbine West, This Home Is A Short Distance To Chatfield Reservoir, Shopping, Dining and Entertainment.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,062 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,954 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 541 sqft
- Lot size: 9,888 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 1853481
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Columbine
- Neighborhood: Columbine West
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1974
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Dutch Creek
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by Redefy
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.