Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,200 sqft, $148/sqft
Awesome Opportunity To Own Your Piece Of The Colorado Market. This Townhouse Lives Large With Two Large Bedrooms Upstairs and A Bedroom and Bathroom Downstairs. The Layout Is Perfect For An Oasis For Your Guests When They Come To Visit! This Corner Unit Faces The Greenbelt and It's Southern and Western Facing Windows Provide Lots Of Natural Light Throughout The Day. The Large Living Room On The Main Floor Flows Nicely Into The Dining and Kitchen Area, Perfect For Entertaining Guests For Dinner Or The Holidays. The Private Outdoor Patio Is Perfect For Bbqs, Gardening, Or Just A Quiet Oasis. New Carpet In The Basement and Fresh Paint Make This Home Ready To Move In and Have You Add Your Own Character To It. The Proximity To The Pool Is A Plus. Carpet Will Be Shampooed Before The Sellers Move Out. The Hot Tub Is A Negotiable Item.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,200 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,200 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,100 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 1,045 sqft (0.02 acres)
- MLS ID: 1973333
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Littleton
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Dutch Creek
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by Kentwood City Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.