Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,278 sqft, $145/sqft
Wonderful Family Home Close To Parks & Schools. The Delightful Curb Appeal Welcomes You Into This Spacious 5 Bed, 4 Bath Home. The Inviting Entry Way Begins Your Journey Into The Functional Floor Plan On The Main Level. Just Off The Kitchen With Its Useful Pantry Sits A Great Kitchen Nook and Spacious Family Room. The Upper Living Space Features A Master Bedroom With A Newly Installed Tiled Shower, Three Additional Bedrooms and A Full Bathroom. Journey Down The Stairs To The Finished Basement Space With New Carpet; Lots Of Storage; A Spacious Utility Room & A Recreational Room. The Back Yard Features A Covered Patio With Built In Blue-Tooth Speakers. Hot Tub Is Included In Sale Of Property. Don™t Miss This One!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,278 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,230 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 970 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 7,135 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 2811800
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: Stony Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Heated Basement,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Stony Creek
- Junior High: Deer Creek
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.