Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,756 sqft, $149/sqft
Fall In Love With This Beautiful, Well Maintained and Recently Updated Home In A Mature Neighborhood. The Beautiful, Open & Well Lit Kitchen With Granite Counter Tops & Custom Stained Glass & Wood Cabinets Over Looks The Expansive Back Yard & The Over Sized Family Room W/A Wood Burning Fire Place. There Are Wood Floors Throughout The Dinning Room, Living Room & Kitchen. French Doors Lead To The Main Level Office W/A Built In Desk. Large Windows Throughout The House Let In Natural Light But The Mature Landscaping & Large Lot Give Tons Of Privacy! The Master Suite W/Duel Head Shower, Modern Tub, Double Sinks, New Cabinets, Tile Floors & Granite Counter Tops W/A Full Room Sized Walk In, Custom Designed, Closet. The Basement Has Architectural Plans For Finishing. There Are 2 Egress Windows Already Installed & The Plumbing Ready For A Bathroom. This House Is Stunning and Just Waiting For You To Make It Your Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,756 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,645 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,111 sqft
- Lot size: 10,129 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 7936151
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Columbine Knolls South
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Normandy
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by Wilson Group Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.