Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,650 sqft, $177/sqft
This Is The Home You Have Been Looking For!! A Gorgeous Remodeled Ranch Style Home In Stony Creek?! Yes! It Does Exist! In Addition To The Light/Bright Open Floor Plan, The Home Features A Fully Remodeled Kitchen & 3 Full Baths, New Flooring and Lighting Throughout. The Newly Finished Basement Features A Full Bathroom, Conforming Bedroom, Large Flex And/Or Living Space, and So Much More! Need A Parking Space For Your Rv? Yes, This Home Has One! Do You Work From Home and Need A Seperate Exterior Entrance? The Bonus Room Off The Back Of The Home Would Be Perfect! Why Not Check It Out Today?!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,650 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,650 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,060 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,668 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 1563833
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: Stony Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Stony Creek
- Junior High: Deer Creek
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.