Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,437 sqft, $166/sqft
Beautiful Almost New Home In Littleton Village. 4 Bedroom 3 Bath With Second Floor Laundry. 9' Ceilings On Both First and Second Floor. Upgrades Throughout-Ghost Wood Accent Wall, Wood Trimmed Windows, Dual Vanities In Both Baths. Laminate Hardwood Floors, Granite Counter Tops, Upgraded Stainless Appliances. Gas Cooktop and Range. Finished Basement With Large Storage Room With Heavy Duty Built-In Shelves. Professionally Landscaped With Sprinkler and Drip System. Large Flagstone Patio With Pergola. Upgraded Lighting In Garage. Rheem Air Conditioning. Balance Of 7 Yr Structural Warranty From Century Communities.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,437 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,166 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 966 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 4,268 sqft (0.10 acres)
- MLS ID: 3798831
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Littleton Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Century
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Fence,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by ROCKY MOUNTAIN REAL ESTATE INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.