Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,762 sqft, $306/sqft
Welcome Home! This Gorgeous Contemporary Home Was Built In 2016 and Boasts Of High Ceilings, An Open Floor Plan, Upper Level Laundry, Large Master Bathroom With Double Sinks, Quartz Counters Throughout, and Beautiful Hardwood Floors. The Floor Plan Is Spacious With 1700+ Sq. Ft., 3 Bedrooms, and 2.5 Bathrooms. The Home Sits In Front Of A Beautifully Maintained Littleton Park, Has Stunning Views Of The Mountains, and Is Minutes From Southglenn Mall, Downtown Littleton, and Park Meadows. This Home In A Great Community Lacks Nothing!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,762 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,762 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 1,845 sqft (0.04 acres)
- MLS ID: 8793696
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Littleton Village
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 3+ Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Front Porch,Maintenance Free Exterior,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by eXp Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.