Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,610 sqft, $236/sqft
Desired Home In The Columbine West Neighborhood. Home Has New Roof, New Gutters, New Interior Paint, New Carpet Newer Appliances, and Updated Windows. The Outdoor Area Has A Gorgeous Fire Pit, Covered Patio, Sprinkler System, Area For Dog Run Or Garden Area, Rv Parking, and Storage Shed. The Home Has A Two Car Garage With Built In Cabinets For Extra Storage. All Appliances Stay & Located In A Cul-De-Sac!! Don't Miss This Opportunity To Live In The Gorgeous Colorado Neighborhood!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,610 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,610 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 363 sqft
- Lot size: 7,870 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 8484428
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Columbine West
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Dutch Creek
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.