Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,875 sqft, $191/sqft
Lovely Updated Two Story 4br/3ba 2400 Sf Home Close To Downtown Littleton. Walk To Elementary and High Schools: Runyon Elementary & Heritage High. School Choice For Arapahoe and Littleton High School and Walk To Euclid Middle School (If School Choice). New Hardie Siding & Soffits & Gutters(Never Need Painting). New Roof, Driveway, Walkway & Patios. Prepaid Tesla Solar System For 10 Yrs. Kitchen & Baths Updated. Quartz Countertops In Kitchen and Baths, Wall Safe In Closet, Gas Hookup For Bbq & Large Storage Shed. Perennial Butterfly & Hummingbird Gardens. Wonderful Highline Canal Trail 1 Block Away For Hiking & Biking. Very Quiet & Secure Neighborhood.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,875 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,047 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 828 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,756 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 8762361
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Bel-Vue Heights
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1972
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Front Porch
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Runyon
- Junior High: Goddard
- High School: Heritage
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.