Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,158 sqft, $182/sqft
There Are Four Bedrooms, Four Bathrooms In This Property. The Laundry Room Is On The Main Floor Plus A Study With Built-In Bookshelves. There Are Two Kitchens, One On The Main Floor With A Veggie Sink In The Island, Gas Stove and Pantry and One In The Finished Walk-Out Basement Plus A Bar For Entertaining. The Living Room Has Vaulted Ceilings With A Two-Sided Gas Log Fireplace With The Other Side Located In The Family Room. There Is A Deck Located Off The Upstairs Kitchen and A Hot Tub Pad Located Just To The Left Of The Walk Out Basement. There Is A Large 3-Car Garage For All The Man Toys. Other Goodies Are Newer Roof and Windows.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,158 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,158 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 999 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,000 sqft (0.16 acres)
- MLS ID: 1916964
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Columbine Knolls South
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1995
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Fully Furnished,Pantry,Security System,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coronado
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Keller Williams Real Estate LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.