Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 7 Bath, 9,037 sqft, $288/sqft
Custom 35 Acre Home, Sits Perched Atop A Hill Overlooking Rocky Mountains, Denver & Sterling Ranch. 8 Miles From Mineral Light Rail, Under An Hour (No Traffic) From Airport, Under 20 Miles To Denver. Great Schools, Parks, Trails, Recreation Within 2 Miles Of Your Front Door. High End Finishes, Beautifully Maintained, Marble Flooring, Custom Arched Alder Wood Doors, Deck Facing Mountains. Four Car Garage, Separate 600 Sq Ft. Apartment W Private Entrance. Bonus For Horse Lovers, Property Next To Equestrian Center.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 9,037 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,805 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,232 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 35 acres (1,524,600 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6231043
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Custom Estate
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2002
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Natural Stone
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Foyer/Entry,Home Theater,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Professional Landscaping,Wraparound Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.