Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,122 sqft, $175/sqft
Beautiful Remodeled Home Located In An Amazing Family Neighborhood. Remodeled From Top To Bottom. Brand New Full Landscaping In Front and Backyard With Sprinkler System. New Granite Countertops, Appliances, Floors, Garage Door, Paint, Roof, Carpet, 2 Added Bedrooms, Additional Bathroom, Not One Thing That Wasn't Done To Perfection In This Amazing Home. Master Suite On The Main Level With Master Bath. Additional Carpeted Living Room In The Basement That Can Be A Movie Theatre Or Act As A 6th Bedroom. Do Not Miss Out On This Incredible Home In A Incredible Community At Columbine Knolls.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,122 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,000 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,222 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,851 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 7212741
- On Market: 09 days
- County: Columbine
- Neighborhood: 124864
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Normandy
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by Compass Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.