Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,886 sqft, $166/sqft
Columbine Hills Neighborhood In Littleton, 4 Bed, 3 Bath Ranch With Finished Basement Is Ready For You To Call Home. Updates Throughout, Including Granite Counters In Kitchen and Stainless Steel Appliances and Brand New Cabinets. Three Bedrooms On The Main Level With One Full Bath and One- Â¾ Bathroom In The Master, One Bed In Finished Basement Along With One- Â¾ Completely Updated Bathroom. The Oprn Floor Plan Allows For Wonderful Holiday Entertaining With A Cozy Fireplace For Those Wintery Days Ahead. West Facing Driveway With 2 Car Attached Garage. Amazing Outdoor Space With Spectacular Blue Spruce's. Convenient To Chatfield State Park, C-470, Aspen Grove Shopping Center. Call Us To Schedule Your Showing On This Fabulous Property Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,886 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,686 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,443 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 9,992 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 2601382
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Columbine Hills
- View: City View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1969
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Columbine Hills
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by PROFESSIONAL BROKERS GROUP
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.