Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,886 sqft, $158/sqft
Welcome Home To This Beautiful Property In Columbine Hills! This Multi-Level Home Has Four Large Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, A Park-Like Backyard, Excellent Curb Appeal, Rv Parking, Covered Front and Back Patios and More! This Property, Upon Front Door Entry, Features A Full-Size Living Room, Dining Room, and Nice Kitchen With Breakfast Nook. Stepping Down To The Next Level From The Kitchen, You Enter The Home's Large Family Room With Door Entrance To The Giant Backyard and Lovely Patio For Entertaining! The Basement Is Partially Finished Providing Plenty More Living Space! This House Is Sound, In Great Condition, and Ready For It's New Owners! Don't Miss Out On This One, It Will Go Fast!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,886 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,741 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 676 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 9,516 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 6621433
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Columbine
- Neighborhood: Columbine Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Columbine Hills
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.