Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,934 sqft, $304/sqft
Welcome To The Verona By Thomas Sattler Homes. Located In Ravenna, A Gated Golf Club Community, This Exceptional 3 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Ranch Style Home Is Located On A Custom Lot In The Umbria Enclave. The Main Level Features A Large, Private Office With Stunning Views, A Welcoming 2-Way Fireplace To An Over-Sized Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen, Family Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom and Bathroom Suite, and Laundry Room. The Over-Sized Deck Offers Covered and Uncovered Outdoor Living With Open Space Views. The Walk-Out Lower Level Is Where You Will Find 2 Additional Bedroom Suites With A Large Great Room, Flex Space and Plenty Of Storage Space. The Verona Plan Features Elegant Finishes Throughout With Approximately 2,530 Finished Square Feet On The Main Level With An Additional 2,271 Finished On The Lower Level. This Home Has A Very Open Floorplan, With An Abundance Of Windows To Capture The Best Views In All Of Ravenna!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,934 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,801 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,271 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 15,682 sqft (0.36 acres)
- MLS ID: 1545054
- On Market: 5 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Ravenna
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Front Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Compass - Denver
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.