Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,972 sqft, $168/sqft
Beautiful Traditional Two Story Located At The End Of A Picture Perfect Cul-De-Sac. Home Boasts An Amazing Brand New Kitchen Remodel Featuring High End Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Under Mounted Cabinet Lighting and Beautiful White Cabinetry. Brand New Master Bath and Updated Baths Throughout. Plus Gorgeous Brand New Hardwood Flooring and New Paint. There™s Over 2900 Finished Square Feet Here With Four Bedrooms, Four Baths, A Master Suite That Has An Added Sun Room. Sunny Bright Living Room, Family Room, and A Finished Basement That Is Perfect For That Extra Media Room. Plus A New High Efficiency Furnace, New Central A/C. Wonderful Neighborhood Close To Restaurants, Shopping and Beautiful Natural Walking Trails! See It Soon!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,972 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,928 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 841 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,407 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 3155555
- On Market: 03 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Oakbrook
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Heritage
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.