Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,650 sqft, $227/sqft
This Is A Fabulous Updated Ranch In The Very Desirable and Sought After Columbine Hills. This Home Has 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths Over 1500 Finished Sqft and An Over-Sized 1-Car Attached Garage. Your New Home Is Nestled On A Beautiful Huge 12,000 Sqft Lot With Full Sprinkler, Bunches Of Trees and Room To Throw A Football. It Has Been Updated With Brand New Stainless Appliances Including The Refrigerator, Stove and Dishwasher, Newer Windows Throughout, A Newer Roof, Newer Gutters and New Carpet In The Basement. The Remodeled Kitchen Features 42 Inch Maple Cabinets, Granite Counters, A Pantry and Breakfast Nook. The Garden Level Basement Has 2 Additional Bedrooms and 3/4 Bath. You Can't Beat The Location' Just 1 Home Off The Park and A Quick Walk To The Elementary and Middle School. It Is An Easy Bike Ride To Chatfield State Park Or The South Platte Trail. A Little Further Is Roxborough Park To Fly Fish Or Your Commute To The Hills Is Fast With The Close Access To C-470.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,650 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,585 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 650 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 12,126 sqft (0.28 acres)
- MLS ID: 1809862
- On Market: 1 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Columbine Hills
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Pantry,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Columbine Hills
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.