Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,908 sqft, $202/sqft
Step Inside This Beautiful, Bright Bi-Level Home With 3 (Possibly 4) Bedrooms, 2 Bath. Newly Remodeled Master Bathroom, Newer Water Heater, Swamp Cooler, Furnace and Sump Pump. Short Drive To Restaurants, South West Plaza and Chatfield Lake. Back Yard Is Perfect For Entertaining With New Deck and New Storage Shed. Small Fridge In Bar Area Is Included.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,908 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,908 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 7,593 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 1689924
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Columbine
- Neighborhood: Columbine West
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Bi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1976
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Basement
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Sump Pump
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Utility Shed
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Dutch Creek
- Junior High: Ken Caryl
- High School: Columbine
Listing by Paisano Realty, Inc.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.