Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,144 sqft, $134/sqft
!!ready August!!the Bryce Is A Ranch-Style Home That Includes 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms and A 3-Car Garage. The Bedrooms Have En-Suite Bathrooms and Are Separate, Providing Privacy For Guests and Family. Extended Hardwood Floors. The Owner's Suite Includes A 5-Piece Bath and A Large Walk-In Closet. The Kitchen Includes Gorgeous Oversized Quartz Island, Custom Cabinets & A Walk-In and Butler's Pantries, Perfect For Meal Prep and Serving. The Great Room Is Open To The Kitchen and Breakfast Nook, With A Dining Room Off The Entry. Full Unfinished Walkout Basement Backing To Open Space. Extended Hardwood Floors, Gorgeous Oversized Quartz Island.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,144 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,168 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,976 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 9,583 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 1626326
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Sterling Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Builder: Lennar
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.