Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,885 sqft, $149/sqft
Remarkable 2 Story Home In The Highly Desirable Columbine Knolls South Ii! This Well Cared For Home Has Many New Anderson Windows, New Roof & Insulation W/ Solar Vents, New Paint In & Out, New Carpet, Remodeled Master Bath, Decks Re-Done & More! The Main Floor Boasts Vaulted Ceilings In The Living Rm W/ The Main Floor Study, Laundry and Family Rm/Kitchen. Gleaming Hardwood Floors In The Formal Dining Rm, Kitchen & Hallway. The 2nd Story Has 4 Bedrooms & The Basement Has A Conforming Bedroom & 3/4 Bath W/ A Theatre Area & Wiring For Surround Sound Speakers. It Also Has A Nice Work Station Desk For The Kids! New Laminate Wood Flooring In The Basement. Almost 3900 Sq Ft In This Gorgeous Family Home That Sits On A Quiet Cul-De-Sac. The 3 Car Garage Has Plenty Of Room For Your Toys! Don't Miss The Garden Area Out Back & The Wonderfully Shaded Deck With A Hot Tub. Just Minutes To The I-70 Corridor, & C470 Is A Mile Away. Easy Access To Everything! Slight Mountain Views In The Winter!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,885 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,885 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 800 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,539 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 4264506
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: Columbine Knolls South
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1982
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Garden Area,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coronado
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.