Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 7,025 sqft, $248/sqft
Stunning Custom Home Overlooking The 18th Fairway Of The Award Winning Ravenna Golf Course. Expansive Views From Pike National Forest To Downtown Denver. Approximately 6,735 Sq. Ft., Tuscan Farmhouse Inspired Design By Award Winning Architect Knudson-Gloss, Built By Damon Howard Custom Homes. Enter The Front Door and Feel Like You've Stepped Into Another World. A Gallery Greets You As You Begin Your Walk To The Great Room With A Floor To Ceiling Natural Stone Framed Fireplace. Dual Walls Of Windows and French Doors, This Fantastic Living Space Is Bathed In Light From Front To Back. Updated This With 8 Burner Thermador Range, Updated Landscaping, Stained Woodwork, and New Carpet Throughout The Main Level! Interior Stonework, Spectacular Woodwork and Finishes Complete The Interior Of This Tasteful and Timeless Custom Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 7,025 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,735 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,290 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 23,958 sqft (0.55 acres)
- MLS ID: 5057793
- On Market: 08 days
- County: Thunderridge
- Neighborhood: Ravenna
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Spanish Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.