Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,147 sqft, $361/sqft
Welcome To The Siena By Sterling Custom Homes. With 2,137 Square Feet On The Main Floor, This Floor Plan Is Beautifully Designed To Feature The Best In Main Level Living. The Siena Offers A 3 Car Garage, 3 Bed, 4 Bath, Ranch Walkout Boasting A Caterers Kitchen, Study, and A 5 Piece-Master Suite With Two Walk-In Closets. Offering A Private Grilling Deck Just Off The Eating Area, and Over-Sized Covered Deck With A 4 Panel Slider That Opens Up To The Great Room. The Walkout Lower Level Is Perfect For Entertaining Guests With 1,412 Finished Square Feet, Featuring 2 Additional Bedrooms, Full Bathroom, Half Bathroom, Great Room, Game Area, Wet Bar, Wine Room, An Abundance Of Unfinished Storage Space With Slider Wall Opening Up To A Spacious Covered Patio.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,147 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,549 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,412 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 14,767 sqft (0.34 acres)
- MLS ID: 6853831
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Ravenna
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2019
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Gutters
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Compass - Denver
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.