Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,182 sqft, $319/sqft
Thomas Sattler Homes Is Proud To Introduce The Coronado, A Luxurious New Golf Villa In The Beautifully Gated Community At The Club At Ravenna. The Coronado Features A Santa Barbara Feel With An Open-Concept, Ranch-Style Main Floor Master Floor Plan, Including Triple Glass Sliders From The Great Room and Master Bedroom Allowing You To See Right Through The Home Out To The Fantastic View Of Ravenna's Natural Terrain and Stunning Rock Formations. This Villa Was Designed To Be Low-Maintenance So That You May Be Freed Up To Enjoy The Abundant Community Amenities Or Easily Lock-And-Leave With Peace Of Mind. The Coronado Offers 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, An Over-Sized 3 Car Garage, 3,455 Finished Square Feet With Unobstructed Views Of The Dakota Hogback.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,182 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,455 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,998 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 20,952 sqft (0.48 acres)
- MLS ID: 6030484
- On Market: 5 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Ravenna
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Front Porch
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Compass - Denver
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.