Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,507 sqft, $154/sqft
New! Ready To Move In.! This Gorgeous Ranch Floorplan Sits On A Greenbelt and Includes A Finished Basement With Wet Bar, A Large Covered Patio For Entertaining Your Guests. This Popular Model Boasts An Open Floor Concept, Which Comes Complete With A Huge Oversized Quartz Island In The Kitchen, On-Looking The Cozy Fireplace In The Great Room. This Beautiful Homes Luxurious Finishes Include Quartz Counters Throughout, Extended Hardwood Floors and Much More! This Location Offers You Easy Access To Chatfield Reservoir, Roxborough Park, Golf and A Quick Easy Commute. This Incredible Home and Location Won™t Last Long. List Price Reflects Builders Sales Price Minus Builders Incentives Buyer To Verify Taxes.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,507 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,057 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,693 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,629 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 6201470
- On Market: 7 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Sterling Ranch
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: CalAtlantic Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.