Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,852 sqft, $175/sqft
Beautiful Traditional 2-Story Oakbrook Home On Large, Private Lot At The End Of A Serene Cul-De-Sac! Close To Littleton Adventist Hospital In A Terrific School District. Beautiful Solid Plank Hardwood Floors Throughout The Entire Main Level That Features An Elegant Living Room Or Study, and Bright Open Concept Kitchen, Dining, and Family Room. Kitchen Features Updated Cabinets and Hardware With Newer Solid Surface Counters. Dining Room Features Sliding Glass Doors Leading To Huge, Mature, Professionally Landscaped Back Yard. Family Room Features A Beautiful Brick Wood Burning Fireplace. Upper Level Features A Generous Master Suite, En Suite Updated 3/4 Bath, and Private West Facing Balcony. Two Additional Bedrooms and A Full Bath. Relax On The Covered Front Porch Or The Covered Patio Of Your Back Yard Sanctuary! New Roof (June 2016). Great Neighborhood Close To Restaurants, Amc 24 Movie Theatre, Minutes From The Streets Of Southglenn, and Easy Access To C- 470!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,852 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,011 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 841 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 12,284 sqft (0.28 acres)
- MLS ID: 9946143
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Oakbrook
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1982
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Heritage
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.