Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,272 sqft, $129/sqft
Quiet Cul-De-Sac In The Ever-Popular and Lovely Columbine Knolls South II Neighborhood. Great Neighbors. Great Schools (Elementary) Within Walking Distance. Walking Trails and Parks Both Nearby. Close To Everything. Need Lots Of Expansion Space: It Is Here In Our Basement...Huge and Ready For You. This Is A Certified Pre-Approved House Per Major Components and Also The Sewer Scope Inspection Just Done Th 11.1.2018. New Roof; Brand New Air Conditioner; Young Furnace and More. Fireplace Never Used. So Much To Like and So Much Potential At The Same Time.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,272 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,904 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,368 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,288 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 5740616
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Columbine Knolls South
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Interior Basement Entrance,Jack & Jill Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Downdraft,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coronado
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Miller Stanley Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.