Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,108 sqft, $213/sqft
Unbelievable Value!! This Home Lives Much Bigger Than The Square Footage. The Walkout Basement Doesn't Feel Like A Basement Because It Is So Light and Open. Basement Has An Incredibly Comfortable, Master Suite. As Great As The Home Is, The Backyard Could Be Why You Buy The Home! Huge Backyard With A Pavilion That Is Perfect For Entertaining Or Just Hanging Out. Also Has A Greenbelt Directly Behind The Property; So You Won't Have Neighbors On Top Of You. A Ton Of Remodeling Has Taken Place; Mechanically, and Cosmetically. Newer, High End Kitchen Appliances, Newer Washer and Dryer. New Exterior Doors, Newly Painted. Brand New Carpet, and Newly Remodeled Basement. Roof Was Replaced In 14'. New Sump Pump, In 17'. New Hvac and Ac, and Water Heater In 15'. Too Many Upgrades To List..... No Hoa's Or Covenants!! And, Did I Mention That This Is One Of Quaintest Neighborhoods In Littleton?
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,108 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,100 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,054 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 12,528 sqft (0.29 acres)
- MLS ID: 1989561
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: Meadowbrook Heights
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Jet Action Tub,Remodeled,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Lighting,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coronado
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Your Castle Real Estate Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.