Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,641 sqft, $158/sqft
Beautiful 2-Story Home In Columbine Knolls Is Well Updated and Wonderfully Maintained. Peacefully Quiet Neighborhood, Full Of Beautiful Mature Landscaping and Friendly Neighbors (Most Are Original Owners!). Beautiful Hickory Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Level. Formal Living Room & Dining Room With Exquisite Woodwork. Private Office On The Main Level With French Doors and Built-In Shelving and Desk. The Sunny Great Room With Vaulted Ceilings & Cozy Stone Fireplace Flows Easily Into The Expansive Kitchen Area Complete With A Breakfast Area. The Professionally Landscaped Backyard Is Big Enough For A Game Of Soccer, It Includes Large Shade Trees, Privacy, Covered Concrete Patio and Playground Area. Highly-Acclaimed Jeffco Public Schools, Easy Access To All Kinds Of Shopping, Everything From Natural Grocers To King Soopers and Southwest Plaza Mall Are All Within A 10 Minute Drive. Come See This House and Make It Yours Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,641 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,669 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 972 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,002 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 8407217
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: Columbine Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Master Suite,Skylights,Vaulted,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Coronado
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by RE/MAX 100 INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.