Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,134 sqft, $260/sqft
This Is A Beautiful Condo In The Highly Desired Deer Creek Condominium Neighborhood. This West Facing Unit Is Fantastic Views Of The Front-Range. There Are Two Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms On The Main Level. The Open Layout Includes A Kitchen and Dining Area With A Family Room With Gas Fireplace. The Deer Creek Complex Offers A Very Nice Outdoor Pool, Spa and Fitness Center, In Addition To A Nice, Modern Clubhouse. The Neighborhood Is Within Walking Distance To Multiple Shops and Restaurants On Kipling, Close To Chatfield Reservoir and Miles Of Hiking and Biking Trails As Well As Easy Access To C-470. A Beautiful Wrought Iron Security Door Is Only One Of This Great Property's Special Features.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,134 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,134 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 5492972
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Deer Creek I Condos Phase 3
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Security Entrance,Security System,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mortensen
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.