Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,134 sqft, $242/sqft
Beautiful, Updated Condo In Popular Deer Creek. Brand New Carpet and Paint. Custom, Expanded Dining Room With Seating For You and Your Guests. New 50 Gal. Water Heater. New Bosch Ultra Quiet Dishwasher. New Samsung Microwave and Smart Double Oven That Can Be Controlled With Your Smartphone. New High Quality Double Pane Windows In The Bedrooms. Blackout Blinds In Master Bedroom and Living Room Makes It Great For Movie Night Or Just Sleeping In. Covered Back Terrace With Excellent Additional Storage (Modular Shelving Fits Just About Everything Including Golf Clubs, Bikes...). Ample Off Street Parking. Great, Private Location In The Community With No Through Traffic. One Of The Lowest Prices In The Area. Welcome Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,134 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,134 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 9415691
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Deer Creek
- View: City View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 0
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2000
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Warming Oven/Drawer,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Maintenance Free Exterior
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mortensen
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.