Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,506 sqft, $151/sqft
Brand New Energy-Efficient Home Ready Now! A Gorgeous Two-Story Canyon Home. Gourmet Kitchen With Quartz Countertops, Beautiful Farmhouse Tile Backsplash, and White Cabinets Throughout. Kitchen Features Whirlpool Appliances and A Large Walk-In Pantry. Gas Fireplace In The Great Room. Full Finished Basement Included! Sterling Ranch Is A Remarkable Mixed-Use Master Planned Community Of Authentic Colorado Architecture and Natural Surroundings. Located Right Next To Chatfield State Park. Trek Freely Between Chatfield, Roxborough and All Colorado State Parks! Known For Their Energy-Efficient Features, Our Home Help You Live A Healthier and Quieter Lifestyle While Saving Thousands On Utility Bills.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,506 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,135 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,404 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,089 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 5545770
- On Market: 3 days
- County: Douglas
- Neighborhood: Other
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Meritage Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Roxborough
- Junior High: Ranch View
- High School: Thunderridge
Listing by Kerrie A. Young (Independent)
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.