Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,202 sqft, $299/sqft
Welcome Home! This Home Boasts A Large Private Back Yard With A Spacious Deck and Covered Pergola. Large Garden Area Ready For Your Green Thumb. The Property Backs Into A Greenway For Added Privacy. You Will Love The Open Concept Main Floor, Perfect For Entertaining. 3 Large Bedrooms and A Flex Space Great As A Guest Room Or Office. Enjoy A Full Bath and A 3/4 Bathroom. You Will Also Love The A Large 2 Car Garage With Bonus Storage In The Attic. Less Than 5 Minutes To Plenty Of Shops, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Yoga/Fitness Studios, and Hiking/Biking Trails In Chatfield State Park, Waterton Canyon and Deer Creek Canyon. Beautiful Mountain Views From The Upper Garden and From The Living Room. Recent Upgrades Include Roof, Windows, Water Heater, Garage Door and Exterior Paint.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,202 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,202 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 6,600 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 9250820
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Meadowbrook Heights
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1981
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mortensen
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.