Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,841 sqft, $271/sqft
Lovely 2 Bed, 2 Bath Single Family Home With Open Floor Plan and Modern Features. High Vaulted Ceilings, Plantation Shutters On All Windows, Arched Entryways and Wood Floors Make For A Spacious Living Space. Gorgeous Kitchen For The Chef In The Family Featuring Bar Seating, Granite Counters, Brand New Stainless Steel Appliances, Decorative Tile Backsplash, Gas Range Stove Cherry Cabinets and Custom Soft Close Kitchen Drawers. Master Suite With Cathedral Ceiling, Walk- In Closet and Private 5-Piece Bath With Jetted Tub. Also Features An Office With French Doors, 2-Car Garage (With Custom Garage Storage Cabinets), Back Patio and Gas Tile Fireplace. Call Now To Schedule Your Private Showing!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,841 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,841 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 7573605
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: The Ridge at Stony Creek
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2007
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Five Piece Bath,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Security System,Updated,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fence,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio,Professional Landscaping
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Stony Creek
- Junior High: Deer Creek
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.