Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 1 Bath, 2,466 sqft, $156/sqft
Move In Ready Ranch Style Home, Updated Throughout. Remodeled In 2016 With New Interior & Exterior Paint, Flooring, Counter Tops, and Lighting. This Well Loved Home Features Crown Molding Throughout, Newer Windows, Roof, Hot Water Heater, and Fencing. Full, Unfinished Basement With Rough In Plumbing Is Ready For Your Expansion. Fantastic Location Mins To C470 and Santa Fe For A Quick Commute In Any Direction. Enjoy Trails, Hiking, Biking, Chatfield Reservoir, Lockheed Martin and Waterton Canyon All Within A Short Drive. Laundry Has Been Added To The Master Closet For Optimal Convenience and Stair Free Living. Original Washer, Dryer Hook Up Still Available In The Basement If Preferred. Flat and Usable Back Yard Perfect For Playing Or Entertaining. Rarely Found Original Owner Who Has Maintained This Home Beautifully Inside and Out. Don't Miss Interactive 3d Tour Https://My.Matterport.Com/Show/?m=stmghbrtdbj
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 2,466 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,254 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,212 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,493 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 6794646
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Chatfield
- Neighborhood: Wingate
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1981
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,No Stairs,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Gutters,Patio,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mortensen
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by 8z Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.