Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,030 sqft, $170/sqft
Nice Remodeled~engle Built Home ~ Stratford Model*3 Bed-3 Bath-2.5 Garage*gourmet Kitchen With Slab Granite*stainless Appliances & Hardwood Floors*gas Fireplace*formal Dining Room* Eating Space W/ Built-In Storage Bench*tiled Back Splashes & Granite Table Stays*duel Stair Case*new Carpet*outdoor Kitchen With Stamped Concrete & Awesome Fire Pit*retractable Awning*shed*garage Is Huge*3 Off Street Parking Spaces*granite Kitchen Eating Space Table Stays*cul-De-Sac Location*east Facing*does Not Back To C-470 Or Any Busy Road*close To Shopping and Hi-Way Access*10 Minutes To Lite Rail
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,030 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,306 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 724 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,189 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 6058082
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Jefferson
- Neighborhood: Chatfield Bluffs
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1998
- Builder: Engle Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Remodeled
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Jefferson County R-1
- Elementary: Mortensen
- Junior High: Falcon Bluffs
- High School: Chatfield
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 26
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.